Sunday, December 28, 2008

Look What Santa Brought!

DSC00769

This was our attempt to get a picture with Graham and the tree.  The tree didn't even make it in the shot!

DSC00772
This one worked a lot better.  For those of you who saw our Christmas tree last year, this is a HUGE improvement.  McKay thought this tree was still fairly sad.   Well, there's always next year.


DSC00768

I just love this little face.  His eyes get even bigger when we go under an overpass.


DSC00773

This is Graham's Christmas outfit from my mom. I think the hood makes him look like a wizard..."Graham the Blue and Brown-Striped." Here he is with his uncle Aug who won't even be around next Christmas!! How can he be that old??!!

DSC00765

Here's a little Happy Christmas send off. I love these Christmas PJs, very Who-down-in-Whoville, if you know what I mean. Merry Christmas to all!!

7 comments:

Mrs. Bennett said...

Oh my gosh, he is so big and adorable!

Anonymous said...

adorable!! have a great new yr bay! love ya!

Jentry said...

This kid is just stealing my heart. His eyes are so wonderful and the last one with his big smile is amazing.

Jenny Bay said...

Graham is getting so big!! What a cutie! What a cute little family :)Hope you guys are doing well! Love ya!

Razzle Dazzle Berry said...

Oh Bay he is adorable! SO hope you had a wonderful Christmas! SO happy to hear how you are.
Happy New Year!
Love, Ribbit

Sherri said...

Happy New Year! I love your Christmas tree (huge improvement over our lack of one). Graham's eyes are beautiful!

Heidi said...

I can't believe how big he's gotten! He is definately a cutie pie!